One of the most interesting verses in the Bible’s Old Testament that concerns preparation is found in Proverbs 24:6, where we read, “In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps” (NIV). The verse seems to indicate that nothing we do is really of our own design, but rather that the Lord has a plan for us. However, we also see the need to plan emphasized when we compare that verse to Proverbs 13:6, “A wise man thinks ahead; a fool does not, and even brags about it” (NIV).
- Review the material in the Getting Started section, including the specific Bible passages.
- Be sure to address to the following prompts in your paper:
- Compare the two verses from Proverbs above to the discussions on security of our assets.
- How might you apply the principles emphasized in these verses in your own workplace?
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length.