Augmented or Virtual Realit Short answer assignment
If you have the ability, find an Augmented or Virtual Reality video game to play. This could be a simple AR game through a smartphone (like Pokemon Go!), a VR headset like Occulus Rift, or at a VR or Mixed Reality arcade. Answer the following questions about your experience and the gameplay:
- What is the name of the game? Who was the original developer?
- Describe the gameplay. Was it easy or hard to figure out how to play the game? Rate the level of difficulty of gameplay based on your experience.
- What is the genre of the game? What are the similarities or differences from traditional console-based games in the same genre?
- What made the game fun? Describe the elements that were the most interesting or boring.
- Describe any unique elements of the AR or VR experience that enhanced the gameplay experience.