History of Holocaust UNIT 7 CRITICAL THINKING QUESTIONS
- Consider the public objections to Aktion T4. Why is this one of the few instances of German objections to Nazi actions? How did the public outcry impact Aktion T4?
- How did the laws against asocials relate to the treatment of the Roma, both during and after the war?
- Why did the Germans kill large numbers of the Slavic peoples? What was their goal and intent?
- What was the fundamental reason the Germans imprisoned asocials, gays, and political opponents?
- Why were religious individuals targeted by the Nazi party? What led to their imprisonment?